Because nobody remembers Estelle from Accounting or Fabien from Quality but we all know
Bernard the CEO, here is the who's who of labels to help you find your way.
SWISSCOS, a Swiss association of public utility, supported by the Swiss Confederation, applies to its members, on the basis of current Swiss legislation and with the support of the Swiss Federal Authorities, the strictest rules to guarantee their international partners , as well as to their customers, a certified Swiss origin.
SWISSCOS therefore guarantees:
- Swiss members
- 100% manufacture and packaging in Switzerland
- Research and development in Switzerland
- High production standards
- Quality and tradition
- Responsibility and reliability
- Brand awareness
A cosmetic product may bear an indication of Swiss origin when:
- at least 60% of the cost price is generated in Switzerland;
- at least 80% of research and development costs and manufacturing costs are generated in Switzerland; and
- The following activities were carried out in Switzerland or at the place indicated in Switzerland: the manufacture of the bulk, the packaging of the cosmetic product in the primary packaging, or the assembly of the bulk and the application device into a finished cosmetic product, and the quality controls and certifications prescribed by law or regulated consistently across the business.